Thursday 4 July 2013

How To Lose Weight in....!


There is so much fuss about weight loss all around me especially amongst the women folks. I am made to feel like I love food when I see the quantity of food on some people's plate and also when I tell them I can eat at any time of the day "covers face with palm". Don't blame me na, no be my fault. I have placed myself fattening diets to no avail, but truth be told, I was not serious with them. I recently wrote an article for passnownow.com which I think I should share with you all that are embarking on a weight loss program and also my highly esteemed readers and followers. Dancing is a major program I would gladly recommend for you, no pills, no herbs to chew, no "concoctions" to drink etc.

Here is a link to the article: https://passnownow.com/pnnblog/why-you-should-get-dancing/ I highlighted the benefits of dance there which will be very useful to you.

Also, here's a short video on the May Edition of Wajo Lagos which is just a tip of the iceberg.  Please pardon the  unsteadiness of the video, I am still a learner :D



Don't just nod your head and dance along to the beats, make it a date at Freedom Park on the last Thursday of every month for Wajo Lagos.

Need a dance partner? Just holla at your girl *winks*

Please feel free to share and leave your comments as usual.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment