Monday 18 February 2013

Counting the days already

Let me say welcome back to me! and A happy new year to my current/potential readers.

I went AWOL but guess am back now, hoping this time I have come back to stay finally although my apologies if you visited hoping to read more from me. 

This time I have created 2 more pages: Photography and News. I intend to upload pictures to my Photography page which comprises of places visited, events I attended or even just random pictures. 
I sincerely do not intend to copy and paste articles from other sites or platforms but sometimes I would write based on information gather from these sites and of course quote the sources, giving honour to whom honour is due, so as not to be caught plagiarising...lol

Its gonna be a smooth sail this year for us all.

One love!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment